We stock a wide selection of budget, mid range and premium tyres, for cars, light commercial vehicles, caravans, motorhomes and light agricultural vehicles.
If your tyre is still road worthy, but you've got a puncture, we will be happy to repair it. Your safety is as important to us as it is to you, that is why we will only repair a tyre if it is safe and legal to do so. We will examine your tyre to ensure that it is repairable, and by doing so we are conforming to the British Standard BS159. We will not commit to a puncture repair if -
- There is inadequate tread depth (the legal minimum requirement is 1.6mm.
- The tyre has splits, cuts, rubber crazing/cracking reaching the casing.
- Casing break-up.
- Previous repairs outside the scope of BS AU 159 unless they are specialist repairs carried out by
the original tyre manufacturer.1
- Significant contamination by solvents etc.
- Bead damage, including broken bead core.
- Liner deterioration.
- Secondary effects, e.g. under-inflation/deflation damage or savaging by the point of a penetrating
- Exposed cords due to tread wear or sidewall scuffing.
- Tread or sidewall rubber separation.
If you are unsure, give us a call or pop in and see us, we are always happy to give you free friendly advice!
Regular braking system inspections are highly recommended to ensure you, your family and friends remain safe on the road. You can bring your car in at anytime, but particular signs to be aware of are -
- The light illuminated brake warning light on your dashboard
- Grinding noise when you apply your brakes
- Brakes 'sticking on'
- If the car pulls to the left or right
- If your brake pedal feels spongy or you feels like it is pulsing
We offer a free brake inspection which includes -
- Road Test
- Brake discs
- Brake pads and shoes
- Calipers/wheel cyclinders
- Brake pipes (metal and rubber)
- Brake master cylinder/servo
- Handbrake cable and linkages
- Brake drums
- Brake fluid We use quality parts and all work comes with a years guarantee for parts and labour.
We also offer a free inspection on your exhaust system. During the inspection we will check for -
- Leaking joints
- Broken hangers
- Worn rubber mountings
- Failed gaskets
- High levels of pollutant gasses
Some of the tell tale signs, or sounds, that your exhaust system may need an inspection include -
- Your exhaust sounds louder
- Make a hissing sound
- Sound like its chugging
- Cracks or holes
We offer a fast and efficient service for exhaust replacement, with a years guarantee for parts and labour. We also fit catalytic converters.
We stock a range of batteries, our premium batteries come with four years guarantee. Available free to fit or to take away.
Incorrect wheel alignment can greatly affect the handling of your car, along with quickly reducing the life of your tyres. With a growing number of potholes, and the occasional misjudged parking maneuver, it's guaranteed that at some point your 'Toes' and 'Cambers' will be a little out of whack.
We ensure your wheel alignment is set-up specifically for your vehicle manufacturers specifications.
We also stock and range of wiper blades and bulbs including a free to fit service.
For enquiries please give us a call or send us a message.